Sunday, August 4, 2013

#12 - Twelve

1237am - Weekend bloggin'.

So I've been craving for good burgers with really thick patty for quite awhile now. 
And FINALLY, cravings now SATISFIED! :)

Went to Big Hug at Subang Square for Mister Mo's twenty first, another one to join in the aging society! LOL!


#1 - So I had Mario's Beef Burger.
(Grilled beef patty with shitake mushrooms) Omnomnomnom!

#2 - Birthday boy Mister Mo turns twenty one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AWESOME ONE! :)

So I have to just end my post with pictures of mua. *just so no one forgets me HAHAHAHA!*

Vainness at it's best

This, I was chewing on ice cream then when my brother Boon decided to snap a candid shit face of mine while chilling at Orchard, Singapore.
(GOING BLACK ON BLACK, my all time favourite kind of colour)

Crashing now sooo.... here comes double trouble! ;)

Weekender at it's best.
Till then, XOXO <3



No comments:

Post a Comment