Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#13 - Aftermath of final exams.


Goodbye classes, hello semester break! 
And I'm done with the semester, hoping for the best of my results. Now, I'm free, glad I'm free! 
Being a student is all fun and games, but definitely not when the finals season starts. 

And I'm back to bloggin', at least for now. :D
I may have screwed up a lil in my finals. *at least I thought I did* I guess what's done is done, no turning back. At least I did my best. *I guess I did* haha!
I've got a whole month of break now, and I know it sounds really bad for not wanting to work so much. But then again, internship starts in September, I ought to take a month break before work starts everyday for me for the next three months. meh!

Gonna be spending so much time meeting up with the people I haven't seen for ages, and when I mean people, I meant the ones who left me here to study abroad. But I'll be taking time off to plan all plans with perfection also. 

Honestly having semester break doesn't really mean staying home being a couch potato or hanging out all day. I really gotta start on my internship documents, plan out my finance, save up for 2014.(Yes it's gonna be a whole lot of fun as I've been having this crazy thought of traveling around, and that needs cash and more cash definitely.)And I'll be picking myself up to work all these out, and time would definitely be important. Ah internship! Don't get me wrong, I'm not dreading it but having to complete the documents, yess I'm totally dreading that. 

And I guess, alot of them would feel my pain by now. So pick yourself up and complete the task you haven't completed before it's too late and all you do is rush rush rush which is completely not my thing because I hate rushing especially getting ready to head out of the house. I sidetracked! -.-

To all UCSI-ians, especially my love ones ALL THE BEST FOR FINAL EXAMS. Kick some asses in the exam hall, nail that down, score it and your semester break awaits you! :)

Till then, XOXO :k

No comments:

Post a Comment