Wednesday, June 26, 2013

#1 - Unicorns

And I'm back to blogging just like the good ol' times. 

I've had two blogs on blogger.com but as usual, work load and all that fun made me procrastinate on blogging. And so both blogs were left unspoken, untouched. 
Whole reason why I didn't even wanna continue blogging on my first blog - because it's depressing.
Whole reason why I also ditch the second blog - because I don't know where to pick up from where I left. *but i pretty much lurve it*                                                                      

No lah! Not trying to be all blogger wannabe, but just thought I should just start reblogging again because life has become more and more interesting as I grow older. 
I mean with all that outings, all that food, all that impromptu craziness, all that people I've been meeting along the way, at least when I'm reading back I tend to be reminded of the good times. 

"TIME FLIES TOO FAST LAH!"
We've almost reached the ending of the month of June, which tells that we've survived half of 2013. 
Good times bad times, I had it all just within the first half. 
I would say, BITTERSWEET!!


Those who needs a time machine say "Aiiii"
With all honesty, I think we all need one. Yes? No? 

Signing off now. 
Till then, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment