Friday, June 28, 2013

#3 - Amazing Thursday

1254am - Blogging from the couch again with "Law and Order" screening on the tele. 

I usually find peace at the hall alone at this time, weird I know. That's where my inner peace starts spreading in the house. Okay what am I saying?! 

Not to say that I really hate my job, but it's definitely a good week of break without working. Yes I know I only work like once a week and I'm already being all "I don't feel like working, it's tiring."
Okay sorry, why are we talking about my job when my night was just amazingly amazing? :)
So Thursdays, my usual routine which I tremendously dread. Only because I hate going to uni for an hour class, not to mention I really do hate my uni but I still love the people I've met lah of course. But still all good, got home took my nap with the tele watching me. *my dad doesn't work for TNB and I'm not proud about wasting electricity. GO GREEN! -.-*
Anyways amazing nights happens in amazing ways. Got invited by my babes Juney and Szen to watch a gig at The Bee, Publika. Twas' really good, natural talents from young people who aren't even full time musicians. Kinda terasa lah I macam damn fail. All in all, amazing.

And of course, when there are happy times, there are picture taking moments also. 


 #1 - Manage to only take Fazz's performance only because the lead singer Kevin is my friend. :)

 #2 - These, my loves. Juney, Amin and Szen.

 #3 - And I manage to make some new friends, but I kinda forgot her name and some of the rest. Sorry! :( Everything happened to quickly because Juney and I had to leave. 

 #4 - And that's Amin and I. Good times, with the old friend.

That's about the number of pictures I managed to grab, but all in all I had a great night out. Even manage to go on the console area to check out the console used. That might possibly be my next step, more like job. Been wanting to grab the opportunity and BAMM!! opportunity kinda came knocking. :)

Nonetheless, I'm still stuck with my internship dilemma. I really don't know what I want and I'm trying to follow what my heart tells me to, which is possibly Singapore but maybe not. Gotta start making my decision soon. :(

Anyways, since fashion is my passion,

 hence #ootd became a habit. HAHA!
*sorry vainness at its best*
Tank top from PDI, Denim flare skirt from Topshop, Accesories from everywhere. :)

And I'm pretty sure everyone who uses Instagram know what Throwback Thursdays are right? Have you posted your Throwback Thursday picture or since it's already Friday, it could possibly your Flashback Friday picture? :)


Anyways, time to sign off. Got a stupid class to go for tomorrow, "RESUME WRITING CLASS" so dumb. 

Till then, XOXO. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment