Thursday, June 27, 2013

#2

2.20am - Currently on the couch watching "The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" on the tele. 

Should be sleeping by now but mehh, thought I should just do something till I fall asleep. 
Been living like a nomad around the house these days, my sleeping zone varies. From my room to my baby sister's room then to the hall in front of the tele. I know, something's gone wrong but don't we all have this moments where you just wanna sleep at a different spot? Haha. 

It's already the mid of the last week of June. Friends, brothers and buddies, most of them are now back from the UK,US and Australia. I'm always the kind who looks forward to summer break because my love ones will be back for their long ass break. :)
Trying my best to make time for all of them while I can before they eventually leave again because I'm not sure when is the next time I will be able to see them. I mean life is so unpredictable right?

So it's been perfect Wednesday. As usual, I don't have classes so I usually get off bed when the clock strikes 12pm.*yes I know, I've been a slack ever since classes were less then off days.* A friend of mine, a big fan of being in the kitchen and making really nice sweet stuff decided to share her food with us. And finally, home-cooked pancakes with ice cream, strawberry jam, fresh cherries and a drizzle of maple syrup on it. It was superb for the way it taste and the way it was presented, that we kept telling her, she should really open a cafe. Yummers!





Ujiun's home-cooked pancakes.
*photo credits to AsyikinIsmail.*

Didn't think I would still have the space to fit in more food since I had four slices of those delicious pancakes, I came home to find out most of the dishes mummy cooked was my all time favourite. And so, yes I ate again. I'm actually glad I'm trying to regain back a healthy diet once again. 

Gotta sign off soon, but before that #ootd :)


Denim vest from Forever 21, Pink tank from Dotti Australia, Bodycon skirt from H&M and Belt from Tobi.com

Let's see what Thursday has in store for me. :)

Till then, XOXO. *I fell asleep posting this*

No comments:

Post a Comment