Sunday, June 30, 2013

#4 - Weekender

1204am - Same spot with "CSI New York" on screens. 

So someone decided to stay home, eat with the family and be a good girl. That good girl I'm talking about is obviously behind the screens blogging this very moment. LOL! :D

Partied last night with some of my party people I've hadn't been partying with for some time, plus it's been awhile since I did. Might possibly put a stop to it unless it's an important occasion because I see the need in bucking up in studies. Time is running out, another month and the semester's over. Time flies like the speed of light, pretty much scary though. One moment the semester begins, the next moment it's almost done. Gawd, internship is approaching and I haven't even applied to any places just yet which I'm still pretty much stuck with my decisions.:(

Love weekends. 
Saturday - Woke up in Juney's crib because I stayed over, hung with her the entire day. *you know doing what girls do best when there is sleepovers.* Haha. Watched "What's Your Number" while munching on good ol' chee cheong fun her parents bought for us. Twas' really a good time. :)

Was craving for Thai for dinner but because the combination of late dinner + health freak parents, we ended up settling for Western instead. "Because eating meat and vegetables are healthier compared to spamming on rice." My parents way of thinking. I got influenced to be honest,I don't quite crave for carbs anymore. Guess it's good in a way. :)


Dinner's served.

For starters, we had Escargot baked with cheese and garlic sauce. Yummers!
Rm16.90


Daddy, Mummy and Ber's mixed platter consisting of Lamb Chop, Grilled chicken and Roasted beef. *because they were still pretty stuffed with lunch apparently.*
Rm30++ 
Moi's dinner plate tonight, Lamb Chop with Mint sauce. 
Rm22.90

Pixelated decent picture of me and the baby sister because iPhone front camera is pretty sucky without good lighting. :(

Goofy faces as usual, one of baby sister's best faces usually. Haha spastic kid.  

If you are looking for a place with affordable Western cookings and nice ambience, Star Village has four branches. :)

Restaurant Star Village
Location : 75, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3, Taman OUG,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
 TEL: 03-7784 3117

Location : 35, Jalan Kenali 21, Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong, Selangor.
TEL: 03-8076 8967

Location : 1, Jalan 10/116B, Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.
TEL: 03-7984 3117

Location : 3-23, Jalan Desa 2/2, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur.
TEL: 03-6263 3118

I should be heading to bed right now because I'm having really heavy eyes already.

Till then, XOXO. 




No comments:

Post a Comment