Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#6 - BREAST friend turns twenty two.

A little birthday shoutout to one of my best girlfriend before I head to bed. <3

She's one my best girlfriend, my sister, my babe and she's one of God's gift to me. Now, she's turning twenty two, joining the aging club with most of us I would say. She's one of the only people who has countless pictures of her face in my photo gallery *because we selfie way too much, every time we happen to have nothing else to do.* She's the one I'd always date for New Zealand Natural ice cream and all the weird cravings we appear to have randomly. She's the one I would always have weird, very weird conversations with. Not forgetting, she's one of them who really became a support to me at my recent down times, cheering me up, bringing me out and of course advising me. She's also one of them people whom I love very much. *I love a few very much. haha* Didn't think we would end up being so close despite the differences we have, supporting each other everytime we needed a friend, a shoulder to cry on, pillow talks, a grizzly bear hug and of course goofy times, not forgetting selfie moments together. 







HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA LEONG! XOXO <3
LOVE YOU LONG TIME!


XOXO :k


Thanks for everything. The friendship, the love, the laughter and the crazy moments! <3
Those are the few pictures I've compiled, there's actually more than this in my gallery. haha! :r

Till then, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment