Wednesday, July 10, 2013

#8 - Couch potato

Hectic week. God knows why. Haven't been blogging much lately, didn't mean to abandon "Of Unicorns and Rainbows". Weird how unnecessary activities took over my time of blogging. And now I'm back. :)

Here's a short one. To keep the suspends, I'll be spamming photos tomorrow to sum up pretty much on what I've been caught up with. 

On another note, childhood sister's coming home tomorrow after being away for about three weeks of her crazy vacation in Kuching, Sarawak. Haven't really been apart from her for quite awhile now. Been missing my bish so much! LOL. 

And on another note, my childhood best friend/sister has finally step foot into home ground from the UK. Best thing ever, she'll be back till September. Oh how I love summer vacations. <3 <3

Definitely gonna be a hectic life with all that juggling with studies and spending time with all the loves. 

Walking down memory lane from weeks back in Singapore with the boys.

My boys(brothers to be exact)and I. 
Crazy long ass years of friendship with them, some started even from the day we were born. Growing up with them have been real fun despite the difference of gender. :D 


Shall write a long ass post tomorrow because I'm being a lil lazy right now to compile pictures I wanna show you guys. 

Till then, XOXO :k





No comments:

Post a Comment