Friday, July 5, 2013

#7 - Gluttony and Good Food.

920am - Just thought I should be blogging now, since my plan of going back to bed ain't working. 

And it's Friday already. There goes the first week of July. meh. 

So two days back, some of us girls went for tea, celebrating Gloria's birthday at the same time doing what we usually do best. So we've heard bout this vegan restaurant/cafe called Botanical inside Bangsar Village II, and we decided to try it because the display of their cakes just looks too promising. They've got a pretty good ambience and you know when good ambience and girlfriends come along, it's a plus for a good afternoon together. :)







Didn't manage to take all the cakes we ordered but the one I posted was definitely my favourite.
Prices at Botanical comes similar to the other cafes around Bangsar itself. If you are vegan, you should definitely give it a try. I'm waiting for the day where I can go there and have some main meals. I don't mind being vegan for some days, either way the food there looks really good.

Anyways, I should be stopping right now. Heading out to get some errands run for tonight's fun fun fun! Gonna be heading to the beach, yes you've heard it THE BEACH with my hawt stuffs after class. And that's just a sneak peak. Shall blog about tonight's fun maybe tomorrow, or maybe when I get home tonight. ;)

Stay tune. 
Till then, XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment