Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#5 - OHAI July.

1134pm -  Because I have class tomorrow, hence the early blogging. *I know it's not really that early but still, earlier than usual.* :D

JULY! Can time slow down a little. It gets really annoying sometimes when knowing there's so little time, yet so much to do. One more month to finals, dear God. This semester's going way too fast, and internship is approaching. I know I've been saying the word internship so many times that I'm being so close to flipping out. Internship is well, really exciting and I'm looking forward to it but what's dreading me is that I haven't quite figured out what I want. And I've been talking about internship everyday as if it's a heartbreak. -.-

Ranting out internship issues, I guess Monday blues only kicks when my day is ending. Anyways, we just got done with our first Monday of the month and yeap I do know the amount of people who dreads Mondays. Gotta say I usually get my blues on Tuesdays because my Mondays are still counted as my weekends. *at least for this semester* Don't we all need longer hours in a day, perhaps double up the amount?! I get this a lot and sometimes I just wanna stay in bed and never wake up. haha. 

So, I've finally watched World War Z, the movie I've been waiting for since I laid eyes on the trailer when I watched Iron Man 3. *not too long ago, I know.* Pretty much stoked for it, that explains all the intensity waiting for it to be on screens. One word to describe it, AMAZING! I've always love shows that has gotta do with viruses infecting everyone. Sadistic, I know. But the thrill of it enlightens me. 

Movie and lunch date with my bish, YingYi. Finally tried Pasta Zanmai for the first time. *don't judge please* And it was uber yummers. My thoughts flew out of my mouth straight away when I saw the menu. I went like "OMG WHY EVERYTHING LOOK SO DAMN GOOD!!" I know I sakai lah. And my first bite went like "OMG SO DAMN GOOD. LETS FEAST ON THIS" 
Got pictures to show somemore. Heee! :D

So we went OMNOMNOMNOMNOM! 






I was so stuffed with this yummers, I skipped my dinner AGAIN! And now, SO DAMN HUNGRY after looking at the pictures. -.-'

I'm not done with picture postings just yet, selfies with my bish very important. :D





*why my cheek so puffy?!* :(

I went all black on black as usual. I like going out in an entire black outfit. Emo?! More like joy. Weirdo. :D

Shall have a post on my ootd-ssss because I've got plenty of them, if you ever seen my instagram. Like I said, fashion is my passion and dressing up has always been a joy for me. 

Shall try forcing myself to sleep now because class at 10am. zzzz!

Till then, XOXO. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment